Just posting this stuff again for anybody that may have missed it. My stache is starting to come in pretty good. I don't have any pics yet, but I pretty much look like Russell from Almost Famous.
Anyway, here's all the stuff I posted a couple weeks ago:
So last year, Bz and Yossarian introduced me to this great charity: Movember. We grew moustaches for the entire month of November, not just because we look so sexy in them, but to earn money to help fight against prostate cancer.
Here's the e-mail they suggest sending out that does a better job than I can of explaining it:
During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Moustache. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer.
To donate to my Mo you can either:
- Click this link https://www.movember.com/us/
donate/donate-details.php?and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account, or action=sponsorlink®o= 1598396&country=us
- Write a check payable to the ‘Prostate Cancer Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1598396 and mailing it to:
Prostate Cancer Foundation
1250 Fourth St
Santa Monica, CA, 90401
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The money raised by Movember is donated directly to the Prostate Cancer Foundation which will use the funds for high-impact research to find better treatments and a cure for prostate cancer.
Did you know:
- Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in the US with one in six American men developing the disease and more than 28,000 men dying of the disease every year.
- African American men and those with a family history of prostate cancer are twice as likely to develop the disease and should have regular annual testing starting at 45. All other men should commence testing at 50.
- Prostate cancer is 90% curable if detected and treated early.
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at:
[ Fundraising Outcomes ].
Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a [ Gala Parté Ticket ]."
"At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants known as Mo Bros then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their Mo and along the way raise as much money and awareness about male health issues as possible."
And although they probably shouldn't sport a real moustache, ladies (aka 'Mo Sistas') are encouraged to join this as well, to support the guys and their great look, or to just donate to a great cause.
If You Want To Join the Sharapova's Thigh team, E-mail Me: firstname.lastname@example.org