It also gives me a chance to give some shout outs to friends of our blog who have done a lot for us, and they've got great blogs that need to be read so I'll do my best to help that happen. So will you dammit!
Feel free to e-mail me(email@example.com) if you have a link that you think we'd like that relates to sports, entertainment, booze, the ladies... and their thighs.
Without further ado, I bring you the first edition of "Thigh-Fiving These Links"...
- "Fantastic Fades Of 2008" from Zoner Sports. Love this blog as I'm a diehard Chicago sports fan like a few of us here at the Thigh are, but here they just look at the teams that fell apart this season in the NFL.
- "Kevin Durant's New Nike Shoes Are A Complete Nightmare" at Fan IQ. Ugliest shoes ever, but still not as ugly as the Thunder's roster.
- "MLB Network Announces Three Hirings" from MLB.Com. Glad to see they got Jon Heyman, one of the best baseball writers out there and a good TV personality from what I've seen of him a few times on ESPN. I'd assume he'll be their Peter Gammons.
- The NFL Playoffs looked at from a betting perspective at Bankroll Sports.
- "An Angry Chris Paul" from The Basketball Jones. Interesting story.
- "Peter King Wants To Know More About Your Anal Traits" from Kissing Suzy Kolber.
- Push International looks absolutely awful as our buddy Lance at Bitches Love Smiley Faces points out.
- "How To Handle The Annoying Bluetooth Guy"... this is one of my favorite scenes from Curb Your Enthusiasm. Thigh-Five to Brian at Eazy Entertainment for posting it.
- Pasta Padre rates "NCAA Football 09" the best sports video game of 2008. I like the game a lot and am still doing an online dynasty with it, but best of the year? Too many glitches as Fly pointed out in August.
- "Maxim's Beer Guide: The Big Boys".
- "12 Most Common Beer Myths Exploded" from Legends Of Beer.
- "How To Know If You're A Beer Snob" from Sloshspot.
- "What Is The Best Tasting Jell-0 Shot?" from My Science Project.
- "Amit Friedman Shows Off Her Goods" at Daily Sexy Girls.
- Drunk New Year's Even Party Girls at Coed Magazine.
- I hand Zooey Deschanel "Thigh Of The Eve" and she gets engaged to the lead singer of Death Cab For Cutie.
- Hilary Duff is the cover girl in the January Issue of Maxim. Yummy pics.
- "Penthouse Pet Erica Ellyson Trying To Land A Momma's Boy" from The World According To Moondog. Awesome pics on here, this chick's got an amazing ass.
- Some hot NBA cheerleaders in Blaze Of Love's "2008 Holiday NBA Dancer Collection".