The 2010 NFL season is almost upon us, which means the 2010 fantasy football season is as well. Good times ahead.
The last two years, I've done weekly roundups on here for fantasy football, which include useful fantasy football links, injury news, and some of my own analysis to help(hopefully) win your league.
And starting last year, I did a roundup to help you prepare for the almighty draft, as obviously that's the most important part of any fantasy football season. What you're reading now is our second edition of that, and here you'll find some quality draft kits, player projections, player rankings, players to monitor with injury concerns, and just other useful links that I've found.
If you find any good fantasy football material that fits what I'm doing here and is not already included in this post, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll definitely consider adding it.
Keep checking back, as I will surely update this.
Note: These links are in no particular order, so don't feel bad if your site is listed last...
- Draft Kits: ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, KFFL, Rotoworld, Sports Illustrated, NFL.Com, Fantasy Phenoms, Bruno Boys, The Huddle, Fanball, Fantasy Football Challenge, RotoRob, kNuke.
- Projections: ESPN, CBS Sports, NFL.Com, Fantasy Sharks, FootballDocs, FF Today, Fantasy Daddy, Fantasy Football Brothers, Fantasy Pros 911.
- Rankings: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Yahoo, KFFL, NFL.Com, Razzball, Fantasy Phenoms, Eat Drink & Sleep Football, Junkyard Jake, FF Toolbox, Bruno Boys, Fantasy Football Jungle, WalterFootball, The Mac Bros., FF Today, Lester's Legends, Fanhouse, Fantasy Pros 911.
- Injury Concerns: (QB)- Donovan McNabb, Josh Freeman; (RB)- Fred Jackson, Knowshon Moreno, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Slaton; (WR)- Larry Fitzgerald, Sidney Rice; (TE)- Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis.
Other Great Links...
- PPR Rankings/Hilarious Tiers (Razzball)
- ESPN's PPR Rankings (ESPN)
- 12-Team PPR Expert League Mock Draft (ESPN)
- The Ultimate Guide For PPR Leagues (Sports Illustrated)
- Keeper Rankings (FF Toolbox)
- Making Keeper Decisions (Fanball)
- Average Draft Analysis (Junkyard Jake)
- Position Primers: QB, RB, WR, TE (Yahoo)
- Fantasy Depth Charts For All 32 NFL Teams (Pro Football Focus)
- 75 Tips For Fantasy Football Success (Roto Experts)
- 10 Fantasy Football Commandments (Black Sports Online)
- IDP Rankings (ESPN)
- Experts League Draft (Bruno Boys)
- Sleepers, Busts, & Bold Predictions From Matthew Berry (ESPN)
- Top 10 Sleepers (Midwest Sports Fans)
- The 5 Worst Habits In Fantasy Football (Yahoo)
- Top 15 Rookies To Consider (FF Today)
- 5 Overrated Players (Fanhouse)
- Top 5 Sleeper Busts (Five Tool Tool)
- 2010 Breakout Candidate- Who Is This Year's Sidney Rice? (Fantasy Phenoms)
- Quarterback Regression (Razzball)
- 2010 Quarterback Strength Of Schedule (Fantasy Sharks)
- Assessing The Rookie Receivers (CBS Sports)
- Where Should Brett Favre Be Drafted? (Camel Clutch Blog)
- Matthew Stafford Showing Sleeper Appeal (NFL.Com)
- AFC Projected Carries (Rotoworld)
- Check Out FanDuel's Fantasy Football Championship. (FanDuel)
- The All-Time Fantasy Team, Busts, & 1-Year Wonders (Yahoo)
- Top 10 Sleepers (RotoRob)
- Top 15 Preseason Risers (Rotoworld)
- What The Greg Camarillo-To-Vikings Trade Means For Fantasy (Fanhouse)
- PPR Rankings (Fantasy Pros 911)
- Ask Men Ranks The Top 10 Fantasy Football Minds (Ask Men)
- 10 Burning Fantasy Questions (Fantasy Knuckleheads)
- Running Back Busts (Bruno Boys)
- Last Minute NFL Sleepers (Fantasy Pros 911)
- What To Do About Maurice Jones-Drew (Rotoworld)
- Drafting From Positions 9-12 (Razzball)
- Approaching The Ben Roethlisberger Situation (CBS Sports)
UPDATE(8/27, 3:40 PM ET): Added a few links from Fantasy Pros 911(projections, rankings, and PPR rankings), rankings from kNuke, a very cool post from Yahoo(all-time fantasy team, busts, & one-year wonders), RotoRob's top ten sleepers, the top 15 preseason risers according to Rotoworld, Fanhouse's rankings, and their look at what the Greg Camarillo trade to the Vikings means for fantasy.
I'll continue to update this, so keep checking back. And keep sending me your links.
UPDATE(9/1, 2:35 PM ET): Great links from Ask Men, Fantasy Knuckleheads, Bruno Boys, Fantasy Pros 911, Rotoworld, Razzball, and CBS Sports were inserted into the post. So make sure to give those a read.
I also updated the injured players to monitor. Darren McFadden, Marshawn Lynch, Michael Crabtree, and Percy Harvin were removed, as they all seem good to go for week one. However, Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Bush, and Steve Slaton are all banged up, or at least rumored to be banged up, as is the case with Jones-Drew. He's the one you really want to make sure is healthy before drafting in the top four.
Get The Latest Thigh Updates By Following Us On Twitter.