Anyway, FanDuel's been nice to enough to give us, and other friends of their program, the opportunity to play in another free league, with $200 that will be taken away in prize money(1st- $75, 2nd- $50, 3rd- $30, 4th- $20, 5th- $15, 6th- $10).
It's for the week 10 games, starting with the 1 PM ET games on Sunday. So, the Thursday night game is NOT included. Just make sure to be signed up a bit before the Sunday games start.
Absolutely zero reason to not join.
Here's more details on what to do, and what FanDuel is all about:
1. First, click here to join: Friends Of FanDuel Freeroll
2. Then, pick your team within a $60k salary cap. Consisting of QB, 2xRB, 3xWR, TE, K and D.
3. Watch the live scoring on FanDuel during the games and see how your picks perform.
So how is FanDuel different from your regular fantasy football league?
- These are salary cap leagues that last only one week
- You get instant cash payouts every Monday
- You don’t have to rely on your buddies – you can pick new opponents every week
- You can play for free, but playing for real money – for up to $10,000 in prizes per game – takes the fantasy football excitement off the charts!
Again, if you missed it above, click this link to join the $200 freeroll: