Absolutely zero reason to not join, although by now, you should know that.
It's for the week 11 games, starting with the 1 PM ET games on Sunday. So, the Thursday night game is NOT included. Just make sure to be signed up a bit before the Sunday games start.
Here's more details on what to do, and what FanDuel is all about, in case for some reason you haven't found that out for yourself out:
1. First, click here to join: Friends Of FanDuel Freeroll
2. Then, pick your team within a $60k salary cap. Consisting of QB, 2xRB, 3xWR, TE, K and D.
3. Watch the live scoring on FanDuel during the games and see how your picks perform.
So how is FanDuel different from your regular fantasy football league?
- These are salary cap leagues that last only one week
- You get instant cash payouts every Monday
- You don’t have to rely on your buddies – you can pick new opponents every week
- You can play for free, but playing for real money – for up to $10,000 in prizes per game – takes the fantasy football excitement off the charts!
Friends Of FanDuel Freeroll
Get The Latest Thigh Updates By Following Us On Twitter.